Experienced Ohio Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorneys Assert Clients’ Rights
Knowledgeable lawyers in downtown Columbus also handle business and civil litigation matters
If you have been charged with a criminal offense that carries the risk of jail time or if you are in the midst of a divorce or custody battle, you should not face it alone. Roth Law Group, LLC in Columbus has been defending Ohio clients against criminal charges, advocating for their rights in family law disputes and litigating business and other civil disagreements for almost a decade. Our firm is committed to protecting your interests, marshaling a strong defense on your behalf and ensuring your rights are being protected.
Accomplished trial advocates assert clients’ rights
We are dedicated to using our resources, knowledge and experience to represent our clients. You can be confident that we will help you by:
- Aggressively advocating for you — We aim to reach favorable outcomes in every one of our cases and provide fierce representation in order to achieve that.
- Providing experienced trial support — We have represented many clients in the courtroom and will not hesitate to take your case to trial, if necessary.
- Knowledge of local courts — As a former prosecutor in Franklin County, managing attorney Jeremy Roth is experienced in plea negotiation and trial litigation.
As respected leaders in our field, we use our practical experience and familiarity with applicable laws to help you with your case.
Dedicated law firm provides criminal defense, family law and litigation services
Our firm represents clients in the following areas:
- Criminal defense — We help clients who are facing a range of felony and misdemeanor charges, including, assault, drug crimes, gun and weapons crimes, traffic and liquor violations, underage drinking and theft crimes such as robbery and burglary. For clients who are looking for a fresh start in the eyes of potential employers, we also assist with the expungement and sealing of criminal records.
- DUI/DWI — Operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol (known as OVI in Ohio) can bring stiff penalties. We raise all possible defenses to an OVI charge, challenging the lawfulness of the traffic stop or the administration of the sobriety test where appropriate.
- Family law — The divorce process can be draining for all parties involved, but we are dedicated to upholding your rights during each step. We know how important family is to our clients, so we assert our clients’ parental rights during child custody disputes.
- Litigation — Whether you or your business is facing a dispute, we provide fierce business and civil litigation services to our clients.
We understand what is at stake when you’re facing jail time, the loss of custody of your child or monetary damage due to a business disagreement, so we are determined to provide you with the highest possible quality of service.
Contact a reliable Ohio attorney for a free consultation
Roth Law Group, LLC defends Columbus clients against criminal charges, represents individuals during the divorce process and provides business and civil litigation services. We can make arrangements for a payment plan that will work for you and offer flat fee agreements for misdemeanor cases. Call Roth Law Group, LLC at 614-259-7684 or contact us online to set up a free initial consultation.